Always being asked for your contact information? That’s great!
By Brittany Faux Clinical Improvement Facilitator Does it seem as if the receptionists at ...Read More
We're here to help individuals looking to end the battle with their scale and find long-term solutions to managing their weight.
This workshop highlights what you need to know about:
- Minimizing the harm of dieting and how to set yourself up for success
- Getting your ‘physical’ hunger in balance to help tame your cravings and increase your energy.
- Managing your emotional and reward eating.
- How activity, sleep and stress impact your weight.
- How to get and stay motivated.
- Setting goals you can achieve and have access to ongoing support.
Location: Edmonton Southside Primary Care Network, 3110 Calgary Trail N.W.
To book an appointment: Call 780.395.2626.Download This Poster